How do I accept being ugly?

I just can't take it anymore. I work so hard. I workout at the gym. I read books. Nobody wants to be around me. I've developed a good personality had a girlfriend but it was only a matter of time till my personality wore off and she realized how ugly I am. I don't want to be told I'm handsome because it's bullchit. I don't understand why I would be put on this earth like this. Like what did I do to deserve this? I really don't even want to live anymore. I'm lonely and nobody likes me. I'm a good person.. I don't know why this happened to me. It's not my fault.. it affects every aspect of my life.

What Girls Said 1

• You have to go beyond that at some point. Everyone has to.

The ones who don't will always be miserable. Because even when they are beautiful, they'll be clinging to it, hoping it will never fade.

However, even attractive people will one day grow old, and become ugly. They will scar and bruise easily. Their hair will thin, and gray. Their boobs/balls will sag. And their skin will become like paper... easily torn, and no longer bounce back like it used to.

Everyone will at some point be ugly in their life. There's no avoiding it.

My mother never understood that, and still doesn't. She clings to her beauty, and it makes her ugly.

I never want to be that way.

What Guys Said 0