What are some good sex positions for a smallish penis? anyone know?

im just curious is all... iv heard doggy is the best for it or reverse cowgirl?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, with doggy a womans ''clit'' is not pleasured, so I would say let her on top, but im not that experienced, I've only had one bed partner, and he is not small, not that size matters for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't automatically say doggy. Best position (if she's relatively average build) would probably be a modified missionary where she's laying on the bed and you're bending her legs back, splaying her pussy wide open, and angling your torso over hers, holding yourself up by your arms with your hands on the bed. Ride high in this position, so that your face is basically over hers. Great for kissing during sex. This way you're pleasing her with the rubbing of your pube area on her clit as much as you are with the penetration. This position is famous for being the one in which most girls have the easiest time coming. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• have your girl lay in missionary and then keep her legs together in the air. u enter her and push her legs toward her chest when u lean forward on her with your chest. this tightens her pussy and also makes your penis feel likes its bigger than it actually is. its actually called '2 inch bigger missionary' by pornstar shawna lenee