What is more of a turn off in the other gender farting or smoking cigarettes?

• Farting.
  • Smoking cigarettes.
For me smoking cigarettes is more of a turn off. Farting is natural, smoking is not. Farting might smell at the time but the smell will go faster than cigarette smell.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely smoking cigarette lol i think i'd find it cute if he farts lol i'd laugh and hug him lol

• Hahaha your awesome. I find smoking cigarettes the turn off to. If a girl farted I would laugh and hug her to. If she did a massive, loud and long fart I would probably Hi5 her and say "Nice fart babe".

• Lol hilarious

• Yeah, it is funny. I would high 5 a girlfriend if she did a long, loud or very smelly fart, I would pull her finger to, I would rate her fart out of 10 and even start a farting contest with her. I am very humour like about it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking cigarettes are big time, i won t have it in my home I give her a month to give it up Or forget about dating me

What Girls Said 5

• Smoking. Darting is a natural bodily function and sinceI suffer from IBS that would be shitty of me to judge others for having gas. Smoking however is a choice someone makes. The sent of the ash does not just go away in a minute. Over time it sticks.

• Definitely smoking. It's revolting and incredibly unhealthy, while farting is a natural bodily function. It's pretty stupid to think farting is grosser than smoking.

• Um everyone farts so I don't get how they can turn you off. But smoking in my opinion is plan disgusting

• None tbh lol

• Smoking. Farting is kind of funny for me so its not a turn off hahahahaha!

• Smoking for me is a turn off. When a girl farts I actually find it funny but funny in a good way.

• I thik you're just a copycat that's why! Lol xD

• WTF stoping being so rude. Why does it matter duh right back at you to. Grow up! Why is it you women are all the same immature and really pathetic that includes you. You stupid pathetic excuse for a woman! Hahahahaah... Don't get mad now little girl! Oh wait I don't give a shit about you anyway. What a stupid and dumb person you are. LMAO!

What Guys Said 4

• Neither? And why does it have to be the other gender?

• I made it the other gender because I posted this in the dating section and wanted a view point from the dating world.

• Well I don't agree it is funny at all. Yeah well if it offended you then I am sorry as I did not mean to.

• I didn't assume you did, but like I said I wouldn't be offended either way. No harm no foul XP

• Definitely cigarettes.

• I think almost everyone farted at least ONCE, but not everyone smokes

• Smoking cigarettes. I don't mind farting I find it hysterically funny.