Can a girl with a boyfriend develop feelings for other guy?

A girl says she has a boyfriend , but she also says she is infatuated to me.. but she will not leave her boyfriend

• Yes, she can have infatuations but if she is not leaving her boyfriend then she is loyal to her boyfriend.
  • She is cheating her boyfriend if she is getting attracted to other guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• boyfriend = still shopping around so yes, of course
    Married = not shopping around so any attractions have to be managed and zoned as friend/etc. forever

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her be. Simple as that. It would be different if she were just dating, but they're not boyfriend/girlfriend i. e. early stages. If however they're in a formal relationship, leave it.

• Mate, she gave me non verbal signs for 3 months that she likes me... she even cried when i did not give her attention when she smiled at me and i did not react... she cried in the class...
      And then when i made the move, she says she has a boyfriend of 1 year.

• She's just being friendly. Just leave it be, and either remain friends or tell her you can't be friends with her because you have stronger feelings than she has for you. I wouldn't advise the latter but if you really can't keep your head straight with her around then let her go. It'll be easier for both of you in the long run

What Girls Said 1

• The law of attraction in my eyes: You can look, but don't touch! It's called respecting your significant other--if she is infatuated with maybe she's just unhappy and hopes that you can give her comfort in her desperation. Honestly.

What Guys Said 0