Do virgin girls only wanting to date virgin guys realize the only virgin guys out there are mostly all awkward?

Always surprised me when they don't realize that

Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people don't care, they're allowed to have whatever preference they want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most don't. THey imagine virgin guys are virgins by choice. A few are, a few make the choice but that choice hasn't exactly been tested, so to speak.

A lot of virgin women assume that it's not that hard for guys to get laid because some girls are 'sluts'.

They don't understand that 'sluts' have high standards in terms of who they sleep with, just low standards in terms of what they expect from them. So while some guys can get 'sluts' with no effort, most guys can't get them at all.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think most virgin guys are all awkard. I think they just never got a chance to be placed into a situation to get that opportunity or some might not have been aggressive/assertive enough to let the girl know they wanted to have sex with her.

• in the US this is the case

• It doesn't mean that it's wrong to have a dating preference, esp when it come to compatibility. I don't want someone that has a high count, that treats sex as if it were an a pair of socks to be changed every day.

• So? I'm an awkward virgin too.

• I like awkward.

What Guys Said 1

• Being awkward doesn't necessarily mean they cannot find them likeable.