I can't take it anymore?

Im 23 broke ass student trying to fight for my life, for my future. I live unfortunately with my mother while going to school, my older sister of 29 years old lives here... i swear her character is from the devil, she has always been crazy, she used to shout and come up with these theories, weird theories, and she is absolutely insane in the brain and the funniest thing she thinks she isn't, she hasn't worked for 8 years and locks herself up in her room. No friends, never even dated, never lived life, her attitude is insane, she is still is a teenager in her head, she snoops through my stuff, i haven't talked to her in 3 years, she cut herself from pictures, our mother doesn't do anything about her, she just enables her, my sister was always hateful, jealous, competitive, higly sensitive, angry outburts, controlling, bossy and extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SELFISH, she would rather watch her siblings die then help them out. I can't live with her anymore, i want to move but i have no idea if i should stay in my hometown or run for life to another city! I have trouble finding a room in my hometown.

Most Helpful Guy

• Explain how desperate you are to friends. You might be surprised at how some are willing to help out.

What Guys Said 6

• Holy smokes in your case i would of move out a lont time ago. Putting your yourself through school is exausting enough. Now dealing with crazy sibbling i would being declary mentaly dissable by now.

• Being out own your own, especially while attending college, is a tough gig.

Put a lock on your room and things if your sister is really that big of a problem.

In the meantime, finish school and come back to this train of thought when done.

• She needs some anti-psychotic meds.

• What city?

• its your fault pal. you should have left aeons ago.

• i didn't have enough money!!! without my degree jobs aren't secure! i wanted to save up money for my drivers license too, i come from a very poor family

• Welcome to my life I have cystic fibrosis, a older brother 26 who quit his job to play LoL and stream. I have to spend my money and feed my family. My mother is mentally incapable of doing anything because of her job was unfair. My father works full time to send my mother on vacations to keep her calm so she doesn't try killing herself again.

Nothing you can do. I'm waiting to meet a young lady who works so I can move out but no luck

What Girls Said 0