Working on putting up good pics for a dating site?

Ok pics are crucial in order to get responses from those sites. I never take good pics, lol. So I took a few smiling. Should I use these?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try more smiling ones. The first is best.

• I've had some attention from meet me app cause of that first pic. What's so great about smiling? I always thought my smiles look creepy lol

• Na, your smile makes you look really warm, open and friendly. Just makes you look like a good guy to know. Some people look creepy or fake when they smile in pics, but you're definitely not one of those people.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want my honest opinion about your pictures, the second and third pictures are okay but you should try to smile more on the second one. However, I going to be very honest about online dating with you... All in all, it sucks for guys really hard. I am telling you this based on experience. Girls are really unapproachable on dating sites, as they are usually just looking either to get attention as they know they get hundreds if not thousands of messages from different guys wanting to meet them, or are just looking for some rich, super good looking guy, that drives a super luxury sport car that will treat them like last a princess. Is really hard to find a girl to date on online websites, specially if you are on a free one. Girls as a rule, get a lot more messages than a guy does, including average looking girls. Guys have to do the hard work even if it implies sending a gazillion of messages per day expecting to get at least one or two replies from a girl who they message to. Anyways, I was not trying to be harsh on you with this but I just have to trow this at you, to at least let you be prepared to for the coming results. Honestly, if you want to find the real love of life it will be a lot better to go out there and meet someone as you will have 10 times more than opportunity of finding someone you truly like and love.

What Girls Said 3

• The first is alright but zoom out a bit and try to get it less blurry. The more blurry the photo the more a girl can think you are hiding something in your appearance. The last two where a good distance away but smile. Look happy!

• The second one would have been perfect if you smiled. It makes you seem more approachable when you smile.

• The first one is good but back up from the camera a bit. 👍🏻

What Guys Said 5

• I know you're asking girls, but I don't think these are very good pictures. The last two are bad because you aren't smiling, and the first is just a bad picture. Get a camera stand or put the camera somewhere elevated, make sure there's plenty of natural daylight filling the room, wear something decent and nice (you don't have to go overboard), and use the 5 second timer so you can step back and take picture of yourself (you can always zoom the picture if it's too far away). And don't use similar pictures. Let's pretend these 3 pictures are all good. You still should only use one of them because each picture is of you wearing the same thing, in the same room, and same lighting. Boring...
    But yah, take lots of pictures, pick the best ones, and maybe edit them using some filters. Good luck!

• bro not to be an hard ass or anything but selfies are the last pics you want to use on a dating sites, and I'm talking from experience. most women on dating sites find selfies boring and creepy.

you should upload pics of you doing somethings like drinking at a bar with your friends, playing bowling, working out, fixing your car, decorating your house or any pic with you doing your favorite hobbies, etc. women dig these better and they tell more details about you

• Number 2 ))))))

• Definitely the first it's the most appealing in my opinion

• looking for date... nice dude go for it