Would you date someone significantly older than you?

Would you date someone 4 or more years older than you?

0|0
33|31

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cute to me that you see four years as being significantly older. :)

I would totally date someone younger than me by four years or more.

3|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah in highschool my friends find it weird that me and this college guy have a thing cuz we're 4 years apart but I don't get it

Most Helpful Girl

• Teenage years should be no more than 2-3 years older. I'm actually dating some-one who is 6 years older. I originally said no more than 4 years but I was younger, so my preferences changed.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• In my twenties I dated a woman close to 50. She was still hot and youthful. Next oldest was mid 30's.

Now, If I dated much older than me I would have to pick her up at the mortuary. lol.

I think the older you get, the wider your acceptable age gap.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ctrl c
    Ctrl v

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, significantly older than me would probably seem like I was dating an Egyptian mummy to you youngsters. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to keep it within +/-5 Years differential, either older or younger

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I think older women would be more willing to have a stable relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see myself dating someone that much older, but... love can be unpredictable so

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 years? No. Far too old.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was 23 years old, I dated a woman who was 46 years old. It didn't last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I dunno. Two years maybe but four is a bit too much. At least at the moment. With every passing year I will care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much older. Too much older seems very short sighted

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years isn't a lot to me a lot is any girl, old enough to be my mother

1|0
    0|0
  • Went on two dates with a 39 year old this summer

1|0
    0|0
  • At 15 it would seem like 4 years is a huge age gap. That becomes a normal age gap by the time you're my age.

I dated a milf once who had 16 years on me. I gave her an inch, she took a mile. Never again will I date anyone outside my generation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't date someone who was even my age. I don't go for women older than say, 26 or so, tops.

0|0
    0|0
    • why not

• @Alayio Well, for a couple of reasons. The first one has to do with just what year I happen to be born in (1980), which is the decade of peak feminism, unchallenged. Women my age are usually the worst gynocentric mixture of feminist and traditionalist. The other is that a woman my age isn't likely to be able or interested in providing me the sexual life I'm interested in. Most women my age have children already, and aren't interested in having sex for its own sake.

I've always wanted to have a smokin' sexual relationship with an 18-25 year-old woman. Never had one, so I'm still looking for it. I have a better chance of getting it now because I have a more stabilized life, and the choices now are better than when I was 18-25 myself.

• Nope not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • i date all single people..
    yesterday i met and had huge crush with coworkers , she is on mid forties , too bad she is married woman ; p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd date up to 40 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer if the girls are younger than me but slightly older would still be okay...

0|0
    0|0
  • 10years above my age is probably my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years older is not significantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Question would you date a vampire or elf several hundred years older then you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes an I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I would love to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's every mans to date an older woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll do a GILF.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 32

• I don't consider 4 years "significantly" older. It's not like 20 years older or something. But yeah, I'd probably date up to ~10 years older.

2|1
    0|0
  • It would depend on how large the gap was. My boyfriend is 6 years older than me. I probably wouldn't date a guy more than 8-10 years older.

1|0
    0|0
  • Four years is nothing and I would easily go up to 10 (if I were still single). But considering you're 15 I understand your question and I think most adults wouldn't date underage though I'm sure some guys wouldn't mind it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure! Why not? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 years is not a lot ☺ i would date up to 8 years older.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not when I was 15...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would only date someone maximum 7 years older than me. The reason why is because any older than that and the things each of you are focusing on becomes a lot more different and those types of relationships tend to end fairly quickly. Sometimes they don't but there is definitely a significant difference in maturity levels

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would, currently seeing someone whos 9 years older than i am.

1|0
    0|0
  • No more than 10 years older than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 years is my limit. Anything more than that would just be weird to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah id go up to 8 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that doesn't sound bad!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my guys to be a little bit older, but not more than 10 years

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes probably. But I'd have to really like the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do up to 3 years older. Anything more I would just feel odd about.

0|0
    0|1
  • 11 years older wouldn't be a problem for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really tbh, I'm okay with up to 10/11 years older, but not more.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4 or 5 years is my limit

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea why not, as long as I like him

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. It'd play well with my daddy kink.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years would make them 31 which would put them inside of. You age range, so yes I would date them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am with someone older then me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I am currently dating someone 4+20 years older than myself. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was younger I said no. Now that I'm 20 I'm a bit more open, 5 years would be a max for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes Id date up to 20

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 20, and I kind of had a crush on someone whose like 29 lmao. So yeah idrc. If we vibe, then we vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I'm up to dating someone up to 20 years older than me. In fact, I only date people older than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My personal age limit is 4 years older, 1 year younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. If everything goes well, I will be dating someone who's 16 years older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls