I just freakin' hate girls, I feel like I have been used :(?

So i have been duped... I used to talk to a girl and she used to smilingly and happily talk to me, and i used to feel like a stud that is talking to a hot girl and she seems intrested in me, i felt like top of the world.
Later i found out - the girl laughed and seemed happy just to seem more approachable to the smart dude sitting with his friends at the back of the class, so that he can come and talk to her, and finally he did.
Now she doesn't even smilingly talk to me and only answers to the questions i ask her, she dont take interest at all.
I feel like im such a stupid and i made a fool out of myself.
GIRLS- if u like a guy just talk to him straight, dont kill the friendzoned guys.

• Nice guys like me, who chase girls, always end up in the friendzone. Girls use friendzone guys to make their crush jealous and seem more approachable.
  • Girls will always chose the alpha dominant males that sit with their male friends at the back of the class and show no interest in them,

Most Helpful Girl

• not voting in this biased poll.
    all ill say is that what u feel isn't exclusive to males.

• What do u mean? pls explain

• She could have just told that dude that she likes him, why she had to made me the victim goat?
      She used me and now when she has that dude, she dumped me like garbage

• because *gasps* not everyone is nice!
      yes of course what she did was terrible, but that's life. we all take hits man. ALL OF US.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls dig jerks. Nice guys have to realize that.

• You're fraking right :(, I feel so insulted.. I came and talked to her and the girl and that dude were sitting and the dude went back leaving her and me together and then...
      She ignored the shit out of me infront of that dude,, i feel like im garbage :(

• so you're telling me a dominant figure can't be nice?

• Niceness is a sign of weakness.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Nobody told you to put your heart all to one person that is a mistake that you brought upon yourself, plus attraction is a two way street.
    Here's a great quote that I learned this year.
    "This is what happens when you let your dick do the walking"

• They aren't going to do that ever lol plus you could have talked with other girls instead of giving your balls to her when you first talked to her if you're going to do that with every girl you find remotely attractive you might as well get a tattoo of a doormat you need to get a pair and focus on things that actually matter