Guys, MEN HELP LOL? I'm so confused and over it lol help?

So my ex told me he misses me and our relationship and then we hangout a few times and I asked what his de scion is does he want a girlfriend or not and he said I just don't know want a relationship then I said okay well if u don't want me now then u never will and then he said " Im never going to say I never will want you because one day who knows if your married I may want you I don't know when. You shouldn't wait an suffer because my minds on different things do you. I'm
letting you know what I want right now. " What does this mean? By the way I said I'm done there's my answer.

I'm still confused :/

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually guys in their young 20s just want to sleep around and have fun. He just wants freedom atm and then later will get serious and look for marriage material women. He isn't sure how he feels atm about u and whether in the future if he starts thinking seriously about u. My advice is to just move on bc its more than likely that he will find someone else. And due to his indecisiveness its better to just move on and find a man who knows what he wants.

What Guys Said 4

• He's just confused
    Let go of him and move on
    This guy is nothing but trouble

• He's wishy-washy. He has no clear direction in life. This is not an ideal guy to be with.

• Jesus you've reposted this like 5 times and still have fixed the word decision. It's bothering me. He's your ex for a reason. He doesn't want a relationship. Just move on.

• this guy is what a call a jumper. he doesn't want you right now but says he might come back for more later so what you should do is tell him that if he doesn't want you then don't ever talk to me again because I want someone to always be there for me and if he leaves then let him go

• Why he jump tho and I did let him go

• some guys can't stay loyal and it hurts me to see that because when I tell someone I love them then I mean it and will never leave them but you just have to find someone ready to be there for you:)