Is it okay to date someone younger then you?

okay so I am in 11th grade and recently started having this little crush on an 8th grader. I mean he's a little sweet heart, ever since the night me and him kicked it I haven't been able to get him off my mind. But I am so unsure if I wanna start something with him? Am I wrong for having these feelings for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• UH OH!!! UH OHHH!!! THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU?

Nigguh, you gon' jail.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta be careful cause you're a pretty older girl who could boost his young ego. On the other side it could make problems as in your maturity level, and stages in life, and you'll be 18 soon and he hasn't even really figured out what clique he might be in in high school. But I'm a believer in don't knock it before you try it, see if you like him for you as a relationship and not like him because of the idea of him being sweet to you all the time. Many sweethearts will come in life in ma t forms and in this case ages

What Guys Said 2

• No it's totally fine

• Yes it is ^-^
    But how much younger is the other one though... But still, every person has their own age gap limit

What Girls Said 1

• What ages are you? Your profile says 18-24. If he's under 18 I would stay away from him since he is a child and all...