Guys who don't like gamer girls?

I'm a hardcore gamer and when I tell guys that they become wide eyed and can't believe it. I've never met a guy who doesn't like a gamer girl so I'm curious.. are there guys who DON'T like gamer girls?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• The only guys who may not like gamer girls, are those who are themselves not gamers! Just like how most girls don't prefer gamer guys.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Don't hate me or be offended.
    No I don't, it's a big turn off actually. It's just not my thing, not my type at all. Then again i don't play video games.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care whether or not a woman plays video games since it's really not that impressive of a feat. Not to say that I don't appreciate being able to game with a chick, but I'm not gonna act like that chick is somehow more desirable because she has a WoW account or plays DOTA or w. e.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's no hate dude, its just a matter of opinion. Just wanted to see of there were guys who didn't

• I personally don't believe in a "gamer", but there are people that like to play video games (like myself) and a large majority is males, but females that also play video games, most men can relate to. The guys that don't like "gamer girls" would most likely be the sporty types of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like gamer girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice dude 👍 I like gamer guys. I really don't know how a relationship with me and someone who doesn't play would work out. They'd probably think its a waste of time and I'd probably dump them

• Yeah i can imagine. Gamers better date gamers or at least someone who would understand it. I like gamer girls because not all have to be barbies..

• I'm not a huge fan of video games in general, I don't know if o would date a hard core gamer

0|0
    0|0
  • I could not care any less if she's into games or not, if I like her, then I like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only guys who don't game themselves. You'd have nothing in common

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• As long as the girl doesn't say no to sex because she prefers to play.. I'm okay with a gamer.

0|0
    0|0