Why don't nice girls like me?

I'm a classic gentleman, a romantic, I believe in true love, I only date people I really like, I am loyal, protective, caring, attractive yet no nice girls like me, I have a ton of girls who like me and want to be with me but they're all either too young or not the type of girl you'd show off to your parents. Why are all the bad girls all over me yet I can't find a single nice girl? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You will just be patient, be nice but also don't be too nice otherwise you may get taken advantage of, don't give up and don't settle for something that isn't good enough 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• well bad girls are cunning. they want the good guy for the same reason bad guys want the good girls. as for nice girls maybe you should look elsewhere... .

• Yeah but where?

• volunteer teams, churches, libraries?

What Girls Said 5

• You have something bad girls want? Or you need to look else where!

• Maybe because you keep going for a certain type without even knowing you are doing it, try something different like a different place to meet or a different approach

• Well, I'm nice! Reveal yourself to me because I kinda wonder the same thing about guys to be honest haha

• I'm 19 :(

• Aww pity! :/

• I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in me now?

• omg! im nice, date me! lol.. you're the guy i have been looking for!

• You sound just right for me. :)

What Guys Said 5

• A nice girl? That sounds like an oxymoron to me.

• To a nice girl, you're boring.

• :( I do some cool stuff

• You sound boring.

• get friendly, get friendzoned

• There's no such as a nice person. No matter who you date, they'll inflict emotional harm on you.