Girls I think my girlfriend cheated?

My girlfriend invited me to her brothers b-day. I don't get along with him or his drunk buddies. I went to the party and her brother was there and his drunk guy friends. One of them kept putting beers on top of my car using it as a table. Keep in mind it's a mercedes. I asked nicely if he can take em off and he replied with dumb stuff. I replied with dumb stuff too and before you knew it we fought. It was a 1 vs 1 with that guy but of course her brother and his friends were talking smack as well. At the end of the night my girlfriend was saying how embarrassed she was blah blah blah and that even more embarrassing since i lost the fight. I didn't loose i just fell on my back since there was a chair and the guy got clean hits as i was getting back up aka cheap shots.

Needless to say my girlfriend wasn't answering my calls/txt after this night. The next day i tried contacting her and again no answers. She then took her azz to a part with her girls and had the nerve to upload a pic of her sitting on a dudes lap throwing up a peace sign. I don't know who dude is since you can't see his face only his body and my girlfriend sitting on his lap right on the dik area.

I went at it with her and she said she didn't do nothing with him and that it was just a pic/friend... now we're cool but should i believe her?

Most Helpful Girl

• could be she just wanted to make you jealous? or could be she cheated on you. you must know her well by nowthough. do u think she would ever do such things?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not worth your time man. If she's going to get upset with you for standing up for her property, rather than getting upset with her drunk douchebag brother, and then get upset because you lost the fight, she is not the right girl for you or anyone else. I'm sure breaking up with her will be hard and the thought that maybe you were cheated on is a very hard pill to swallow. But trust me, if you text her and tell her you're done, then just ghost her, and block her number if you have an iPhone and block her on everything so she can't get the last word, you'll feel better soon enough.

As far as whether she cheated - maybe. Maybe she was just trying to make you jealous. You shouldn't tolerate either. So dump her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• there is nothing to suggest she cheated. just a photo of her sitting on a guys lap.

that said it's doesn't seem all that appropriate for her to do that.

• I am fairly certain you already asked this question before. And in case you need an answer to precisely the same question again, just dump her and be done with it.

• Dude why are you with such a shallow loser? I think she already broke up with you. She's just too much of a coward to say anything.