Could you still date someone knowing that they cheated or completely screwed someone over in order to be with you?

Most Helpful Guy

• They cheated because they want to be with someone else? Wow... that is true love huh? Say hello to my friend. You know it's name? It's called sarcasm

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• No. If they're willing to do that for me then they're willing to screw me over for someone else.

• No definitely not. Integrity and trust is a big thing to me and if someone was willing to hurt someone else and lie about it then it says enough about their character.

• No I would not. I used to be that cheater that screwed over my exs just to be with a new guy. Let me tell you that thse kinds of relationships NEVER last. And eventually you and that cheater will each on each other and the process starts all over again.

Take it from a former cheater, it's not worth it. Save your feelings for someone else.

• Nope. Cuz I wouldn't want someone to treat me like that. And I would wonder if we would do the same thing to me.

• I don't think so, no. Surely that would say a lot about the person's character?

• No. I wouldn't want to be with a person who is willing to cheat or screw someone over even if it was for me. If he is capable of that then I wouldn't trust him being with me.