I'm not involved in social media, is that a turn off to girls?

I have no Facebook account, no Twitter account, nothing. Would a girl be concerned about this if she found out? I really want a girlfriend and never had one before but if she knows my non-existent social media life, I think she would avoid me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Its no turn off! Much better than extrem social media people because thats just annoying

I guess most girls would prefere you to have ig or fb because then she can show your pictures to her friends (or look at them herself) but its not something to be concerned about

I have many male friends that aren't into social media and i wouldn't mind if my boyfriend wasn't either

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl will not be turned off if you are not active in social media. However, you will make yourself more difficult for her to contact you. On the other hand, there will be much less options for you to contact her.

Is there a reason why you do not have any social media account?

• Yeah... it's mostly because I have no friends. :( Social media is for social people with friends I think. Should I get a facebook account?

• I strongly recommend you to get a social media account. Social media is first created for people to communicate with each other. Due to technological advancement, social media can be used for all sort of things. You can follow pages that interest you, and reading the news.

If you are concern with privacy issue, then just post things that you do not mind the world to know.

• How about actually making a phone call, seeing them in person or a texting app? Its like saying if you don't have fb or twitter you're uncontactable?

What Girls Said 5

• It literally does not matter to me. The only way it would likely be an issue is you're dating online, because they can't prove you're a real person unless you go on something like Skype or Facetime.

• I don't know if she really liked you, that shouldn't influence her opinion, but still its a bit anoyng when a person has no social media, because its hard to communicate, but don't let that stop you

• I don't have those either.
    It's fine.

• I would love it

• No, it's not a turn off. I am not involved with social media, either.

I guess it can depend on the woman you are dating. Some might be indifferent, some might like it but some might want you to be involved, it all depends.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't have FB, Twitter or Skype. I have only one that I use, the rest are not needed. If someone wants to avoid me because of that, let them!

• I would think rather the opposite, if anything. I don't think she would care but maybe she would think it was cool or interesting since almost everyone is involved.
    I think a girl who isn't involved in social media would be pretty interesting, but that's just me :)

• Kudos bud. I'm the same. I don't exist online. It's like leaving your wallet outside in the street every night in my opinion. Social media I mean

• I think most girls would prefer it because the odds are that you aren't talking to girls in the Internet.

• She may find it off, but I don't think it'd turn her off. If it does, that pretty pathetic

• it odd*

If it*