What happened to your college/high school boyfriend/girlfriend?

To all graduates, are you guys still together? If no, then why? If yes, how did you work it out?

Most Helpful Girl

• The two bfs I had were just because they met me ONCE and decided I was cute and asked me out. I was very shy so I figured "I just have to put myself out there and say yes. I don't want to be alone forever, I want to know what it's like to have a bf"
    So I say yes and since he already likes me I'm like 10 steps behind in the relationship and we end up breaking up before *I* get past the awkward phase.
    So I don't know what those two guys are up to now and I honestly don't care. I barely knew them back then and I don't know them now

• Lol! This was funny! But that's high school for ya!^^

• what about the other guy?

• What other guy? This happened with both of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Never had a girlfriend in high school or college. I did have some fuck buddies. One went on the date some dude. Another just kinda flaked.

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 1

• I never had a boyfriend in HS nor in my college. I only dated a produce clerk working in Publix supermarket (nope, he never went to college).

What Guys Said 3

• i never had one. in high school, it was because it's kinda just weird #smalltownprobs. in college, i wanted to ask out my friend, but kept being a pussy. she transferred after our sophomore year and took over a year to get over her.

• Lol she's long gone, i wasn't gonna do a LDR, nor was she even committed.

• We broke up the year after high school. She is married with a kid now