If you had sex with a random girl on a night out, would you see her as a bitch or you might talk with her later?

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never judge a girl on one night so I would want to see her again

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably doesn't see her as much of anything in particular, other than someone likely to have sex with again. He's more or less stranger!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Guys like sex, and many/most guys would have sex with an attractive, willing girl if they had the opportunity to do so. HOWEVER...

Most guys would consider any girl who had casual sex so quickly to NOT be "girlfriend material." He might use her for sex - even be friends with benefits with her, but most guys will never consider dating her. Why? Because he will assume (and always worry) that if she had sex with HIM so fast and easily, then she'd have sex with other guys the same way - relationship or not. That means NO RELATIONSHIP.

There's nothing wrong with wanting casual sex, and getting it, but don't do it with guys you think you might EVER want a relationship with, because you will ensure you'll never get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • talk with her later, just because I had random sex with her doesn't make her a human being now. would also see if we can become FWBs or maybe a relationship could arise in the future, who knows

1|0
    0|0
  • I would talk to her later

1|0
    0|0
  • The right word is slut.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I had sex with a random girl on a night out, I'd have bigger problems than what I see her as or whether or not I might talk with her later.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the sex and her attitude in general. Even a chick is a bitch I may still want to see her later.

0|0
    0|0
    • for only sex then?

• Not necessarily, depends what I liked about her to begin with. Just body? Probably just sex.

• I'll never see someone as a bitch for sleeping with me. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never see her as a bitch, that wouldn't make sense. And there's absolutely a chance I would talk with her again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not to talk to her afterwards. We're animals in the end, and animals mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't steal my wallet, chances are I won't think sees a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming you mean bitch as in a booty call, just a girl you fuck, not as in she's mean and I don't like her as a person. In this case, most guys would see the girls as a "bitch I just fucked". Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I felt like there was a connection sure. I'd give her a call in a day or two asking if she'd go out with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want the ugly truth or a lie?

2|0
    0|0
    • I want the truth

• Show All
    • :(((

• I'm sorry :(

It's not that one day it couldn't turn into something else though. It's just at the time that's what I'd see.

What Girls Said 1

• Men don't respect women

0|0
    3|3