Can I still date even though I live with my parents?

I live with my parents. They are paying for my living expenses and college tuition. I am enrolled in the same university I received a BS from. I am not sure if I should date right now or wait until I graduate from this program and secure a career-related job. If I date now, would my status as a student be a turn-off? Or would my living with parents be a turn-off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Student? No problem.

With parents... what are they going to say if you're "out too late"?

• I usually tell them beforehand what I will be doing and what time it will end. Most of the time, my after school or extracurricular activities end at five or six. If something takes place at seven or later in the evening, then there will be concerns for my safety. Because I am an only child, they tend to be very protective. So, they are probably not going to say that, because that can't happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, you have your reasons. College is expensive and if your parents are letting you stay at home with no issues then that's a plus for you. I don't see why those things would be an issue. But it mainly boils down to if you want to date and if you think you can maintain a relationship along with school.

• I don't even know how to handle a relationship. I have never been in one. So, school it is.

What Guys Said 3

• I dont think it matters too much weather yyou date now or later. My preference would be at least get some one some what line up for when you graduate. Is very hard to find good trustworthy and honest people. And if someone is interested in you living with parents hould not be a turn off at all.

• I'm not completely sure what you mean. Rephrase?

• Yes, you may.

• Its not a big deal.

Most people will understand.

What Girls Said 0