Would you ever get back or sleep with any of your exes?

Would you ever get back with any of your exes if the opportunity came? Or simply sleep with one of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did once. Had a fight with my new girlfriend. My ex still wanted to get back together. We met up and had just passionate animalistic sex. Funny thing was later that night (New Years) I patched up with my current girlfriend and had sex. Maybe not my finest day but it was fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's probably because I broke it off with both of them. Well the first one was a mutual breakup. His loss though. He tried to get back with me 5 months later and I already had another boyfriend at the time. And the second one I was never in love with in the first place.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe just for sex, but I broke up with them for a reason. I am not going to get back together with any of them.

• Yeah. There are certain exes I would give it another shot with. Either because I think we have both changed since then, or because the reason it didn't work was outside our control.

• I guess it would depend on how it ended.

• I figure if 2 people split is probably best to stay that way

• Nope. I want nothing to do with them.

• yes i would abuse her in the same she did to me

• Get back together? Hell no.

Sleep with her once, let her think we are back together, then kick her out as soon as the deed is done? Yep.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't have an ex but nope lol we broke up for a reason lol

• Nope nope nope

• Depends 🤔 Doubtful because I'd probably hold such a deep grudge (if it was a bad breakup) that I could not even have sex with him.

• No!
    Have you ever reuse an used tissue that you have tried hard to throw it away?

• I would def get back with my ex if he's changed & I know he really wants to work things out.. If not, I'd def use him for sex, especially if I'm single.

• I wouldn't get back together, but sleep with... maybe, if I'm single and not dating anyone else. He's already on the list lol.