After a break up, do you take some time to process, or do you get right back into dating?

I was over it before it officially ended, so that makes a difference I think. I was asked out pretty soon after, but I felt like I should give it some time out of respect. It might look a little shady if I break up and then I'm already seeing someone else, I don't know. I wouldn't want them to think they're just a rebound either. What do you think?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If there's no emotional residue from the last relationship it shouldn't matter, if there is well then its your decision based on how you feel. So in other words it depends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• there's this thing called a grace period, its a 2-3 week period in between break up and get together

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It takes me a looooong time. I've only had 2 bfs. From the first, it was like a year and a half. My second, it'll probably be another year or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • After my ex left me I was disappointed and shocked but I had a gut feeling he wanted to dump me, but he was just too scared to do it. He dumped me through text 3 years ago and I have not been in a relationship ever since, not because of my ex, I was over him long time ago, but because I don't jump from relationship to relationship, I'm more selective

0|0
    0|0