Talking to guys on tinder while in a relationship?

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and things r really stiff between us we live together and sometimes I think it's more to do with non of us been able to afford to live alone because I just feel like there no passion or even love between us and more and more AV just been doing my own thing and distant myself but I dorm want to break up . Anyway AV been talking to a lot of guys on tinder but is it really a big deal I like the fun and exciting but I do feel bad that if my boyfriend found out he would be hurt but it not like am going on dates with these guys and they live like an hour away from me so am I really doing anything that bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's pretty damn bad but his fault for messing up in your relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Delete that shit ASAP! Tinder is the worst temptation, because you're showered with compliments, and it's very easy to get guys on there. Literally takes no effort at all.

Work on spicing up your relationship instead if you want it to last. Or break up.

What Guys Said 1

• I kind of see where you're coming from. It's the thrill that you are looking for

What Girls Said 1

• You're asking for trouble