Do nice guys truly finish last?

Im starting to believe in that

Please don't assume im "clingy" i've give space just like how I would want mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they don't always finish last.

I would say nice attractive men are in high demand. So my question is what are you doing to make yourself attractive to women?

• Wise words, Blue.

• Again, I repeat, nice men FINISH last

• @Dave20154
      I heard and understood you the first time.

Now, how do you account for the people I mentioned?

What Girls Said 14

• No, pushovers finish last. I'm a nice person, but I never allow anyone to take advantage of me.

It's okay to be nice, but nice people need to have their limits too. Be nice, but assertive... and never say yes to others if it means you are saying no to yourself.

We all set our own standards of how people treat us. Raise your standards by setting boundaries. People only treat you how you allow them to treat you. Genuine people are drawn towards nice people... insinsere, manipulative people are drawn to pushovers.

• no. Nice guys don't finish last.
    Guys who date women who happen to be unstable or who have trouble expressing their emotions and what their expectations in the relationship will be finish last.

• Not all. You can't project your limited reality to those that affect billions of men. Some do, some don't and that will never change.

• Stop with all those clichés already 😑

• nope! nice guys don't finish last... the reason why people may think like that might be because some of the "nice guys" have sky high standards and when those standards are not met... they claim that they finish last

• NO THEY DO NOT.

• no no not really

• Nice guys don't finish last but you need to be more than just nice if you want to get a girl. Being nice and thinking girls will magical fork out sex/love for you is the problem many nice guys have. Work on your appearance and be outgoing.

• Nope, they don't

• Nope. Just remember that just because your nice doesn't mean she has to have romantic feelings for you. Also that it's a numbers game you just got to keep trying till you get luck.

• No, lol
    Filler

• I wouldn't know. Every guy i dated was a loser, loner or an artist. i dated them because they came off as nice but obviously didn't. i guess assholes can disguise themselves as that too. I want to meet a nice guy but i don't know where to find him.

• Lol thats not helpful

• Well I did meet a nice guy, he didn't finish last, he pursued the girl of his dreams and they have been together for 3 years. He's dating my sister. But he gives me hope that there are more guys like him. Funny thing is, she didn't look for him, he found her.
      So, no nice guys don't finish last.

• Nope. Lots of nice guys meet nice girls and have nice relationships. If a guy keeps having tons of issues, he needs to evaluate his approach/appearance or his taste in women.

• No doormats and push overs do. Everybody likes nice people, but most so called nice guys aren't what they *think* they are.
    Also, the only girls who like bad boys are girls who don't have their shit together. If their life was stable and they were in the right frame of mind, they wouldn't want some asshole messing it up.

What Guys Said 23

• Here we go again. Watch Jenna Marbles. But, at least you're letting me take the female side, for once, on GAG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VXXXX9iVPI

• Your name is rawrzz im not listening to you

• Sometimes a kick in the ass is more effective than trying to sugarcoat things. Particularly when it comes to delusional people who believe something to defend themselves from harsher truths. I don't know what her intention was in making the video; but, to me, she was simply saying how she sees it.

• It is possible to be honest and direct without name calling. Furthermore it's generally more effective.

• In the dating world, yes but not necessarily too. Lots of girls with different types and preferences too.

In the business world, absolutely. I'm not wanting to open up the alpha debate again but anyone who fights the idea of a new age alpha definitely hasn't spent any time in the corporate world.

• Nah you can be a nice guy and confident in who you are, and do just fine. Nice guys are really what girls like, and that want only gets stronger with age. But the key is to be sure of who you are and confident that you have quite a lot to offer. Girls like nice guys that are older most of the time cause they've gotten to know just who they areas a person.

• No, the unattractive guy finishes last. Especially the one who acts entitled to be loved just because he finds a girl attractive as eye candy.

• Nice men are clingry and desperate, and this is the worse quality women see in a man.
    If ur clingy and desperate , u will see women running from u like a cheetah.

• depends on the girl and if your a 'doormat'

• As sad as it is, unappealing people do finish last. But that has zero to do with being "nice."

The good news is that we all have opportunities to make ourselves more appealing. Every single one of us.

• I'm a good guy and I always finish first.. not sexually of course.

• Oh nice guys finish last ~ Green Day

• nice guy = sexually repulsive guy (ugly, baby face, average dude and other pussy driers) who tries to compensate with being nice, which is just counterproductive.

Theoretically one can compensate only with money and status and in some cases by bad boy behavior; aggression, dominance, cockiness, big ego, douche-bag attitude and other cave-man behavior.

• Yes because they get all the chicks they wanted in their twenties and who didn't want them when they are in their thirties because the women the same age will also be in their thirties and will be wanting to settle down and settle for a safe and secure man and not one of those bad boys they were hooking up with in their twenties. Nice guys get sloppy seconds, I consider that finishing last but many will disagree with me.

• Nope it's just a stereotype/cliche not at all true.

• yeah they do. nice guys get the girl after she's been ran through.

• Finish what last, the race to catch as many STDS as possible and turn into a middle aged and bitter fuckbag?

• If green day says so, it must be so.

• Nice guys are always winners, because they are themselves no matter what happens to them, or what people think.

• They don't finish last. It's a lie, the saying

• Nope that's bullshit

• Nope. They sure don't

• Nice guys don't finish last. Boring guys do.

• Isn't it good that they last longer?

• yes it's really hard to find a good girl they like big fake muscles aka called gym jerks

• Nice guys FINISH last