Am I degrading races?

Okay so basically I'm a darkish skinned girl (not tanned but not chocolate? I'm sorry if that causes offence) So far I've only been attracted to light skinned guys and I usually don't feel a physical attraction to darker skin, does this make me racist or hypocritical? because I feel like I'm degrading a color which I'm not 😦

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't make you a racist. It only becomes problematic if you associate darker skin with being inferior to lighter skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL... No. You like who you like and are attracted to who you are. You're not racist for something you can't help. You're not hypocritical either (there's no way that that would make sense in this situation. Just because your black--I'm assuming-- doesn't mean that you have to date dark skinned black people).

You're good. :D

What Guys Said 4

• No, it does not make you a racist. Everyone has their kind of person they are attracted to. There's nothing wrong with you just because you aren't attracted to some.

• It is just a preference and does not make you racist at all! i am having it the other way around!

• Dear lord no. Being racist is when you think less of someone because of their race. Not when you are not attracted to them.

• Yeah , you're a greedy slut! Get over yourself. Guys don't like dark skinned girls anyway

What Girls Said 2

• No your just attracted to what your attracted to. The fact that you made this post is enough to prove your not.

• No, I think it's just your preference. There's nothing wrong with that.