I've never kissed anyone before. How should I go about it?

So I have never kissed someone before, which people find weird as I am 18. I have started talking to this guy who is a couple of years older and I'm pretty sure he is going to want to kiss me on our first date.. I don't think I will as it's our first, But when the time comes around, Should I tell him I have never kissed someone? He was a little shocked that I was three years younger than him, and I don't want to freak him out.. And when? Like if he goes in for a kiss, or in general conversation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't over think it

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him that it is your first kiss because even though I'm only 16 I told my first kiss that it was my first and he actually helped me know how to kiss haha :)

What Guys Said 3

• First off this is really sweet about you two going on your first date. Now I'd say it's just fine to say it's your first time kissing if you really feel nervous. But don't worry I'm sure you'll both enjoy it even if you don't tell him.

Ps: Have fun on your date!

• Thank you! And hopefully it will go okay 😅

• Well its more acceptable for a Woman who doesn't have a first kiss than guys

• Put your mouth on his.

• I get that haha, But I don't want it to be awkward or weird... Should I tell him

• Yes, if you are nervous about it, then you should tell him. :)

What Girls Said 0