Is it wrong that I would not date a girl who is fat or obease? I just want a girl who is trim slender, and most importantly healthy. Opinion on this?

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• nothing wrong with it... im the same.. when i say i want a fit guy everyone tells me i have too hight standars because i want a guy with a six-pack etc.. I never said i wanted a guy with a six-pack i just want a fit healthy guy, if you're healthy yourself its only logical that you would want a partner who is close or on the same level as you when it comes to health and fitness

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well of coarse this is your prerogative. I prefer to date a girl with a personality that I can appreciate. If that means it is accompanied with a fit , trim figure so be it ; if she is a more full figured woman that is great as well. I personally don't draw a line and say this is where I cut a woman off in respect to her build

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• You are allowed to have your physical preferences, what's important is that you don't pressure or insult anybody based on their physical appearance.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with having preferences.

2|1
    0|0
  • Not at all as long as you're not fat or obese yourself.. In that case it would be kinda hypocritical tbh.

2|0
    0|0
  • No u are entitled and now I'm sad you won't date me boo hoo hoo kidding I lost fifty pounds already woot woot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with having preferences. Plenty of girls have preferences too. Everybody does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that at all. People need to get over other people's preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to have preferences, just make sure you're leading a healthy lifestyle and have a similar body type as well. It's not fair to down others when you don't have a trimmed body yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not wrong... if you work out but if your bigger or obese yes it would be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, but it is hypocritical if you aren't fit yourself.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not wrong at all. You have your standard. This one is quite reasonable. Stick to your guns. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a fat girl either and I make no apologizes for it because women will reject me for my characteristics such as my skin colour, height, weight and job occupation.

Though being overweight does not necessarily mean a person is unhealthy. There are slim and slender people who are unhealthier on the inside than some overweight people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one cares.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. you're choice is what matters. You cannot love someone you don't find attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • No its not im the same way i think a lot of guys are like this

0|0
    0|0