Anyone else out there getting disheartened about not meeting their soul mate yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I'm not worried about it. I need to focus on me for a while. I'm getting some therapy and working out my issues. I'm also working hard and doing very well in school. I know that when I'm done I'll finally be the guy I've always imagined myself being. I know that once I achieve that there will be loads of women who want me and I could just take my pick of who I click with the most.

• Love this - very brave of you and congrats as I think working on self is the best investment we can make. Good luck and all the best!

• Thanks for MH!

• Your welcome! I loved your reply, so so smart and very impressive!

What Guys Said 12

• Disheartened? No, I'm still young for that.

• Neh. Still sane, still not a crazy dog guy. I still got long time to go, and honestly being single isn't that bad.

• Nope I'm pretty chill rn

• Kinda sucks hm, but I am still 19 😂

• Yes, and I'm a similar age to you ;-(

• It's hard, isn't it? Sorry that we are in the same boat... 😕

• Yes. Lol... For sure...

• It sure does, doesn't it! 😁.

• How long have you been single? Sorry, my last post was supposed to say: it sure sucks, doesn't it!

• every day I look out the window and my impreza/integra isn't parked in my driveway

that's what disheartens me

• I met my future wife when I was 18. Perfect fit. Romeo and Julie stuff. Was amazing. Never got to marry her though. She's long gone.

• I'm sorry to hear that. Have you found love again?

• I've been in a couple of long relationships since but not love like that again. I'm your classic example of the sad bastard who let the love of his life get away and can't get over it. Be careful

• Awe yes, I too have loved and lost.. hugs

• Someone is.

• No way I'm 20 so Idgaf about relationships

• I don't believe in a soul mate for me, I am destined to be alone by the looks of things.

• Awe... sorry to hear that. I believe there is someone for everyone... but seriously, I am beginning to wonder!!!

• Thnx, but I am not sorry, some people just can't have a loving relationship, a nice relationship, marriage and children and I accept I am one of those people. I am not saddened or bitter about it, it is the way it is and I am determined to make the most out of life regardless.

• It's what happens with most when people fool around in their 20s. They think "I'll just screw people I think are hot regardless of their personality then discard them and go after the spouse material later" Then they find out the spouse material doesn't want anything to do with them later on after they've aged and decided to have a family and they're fucked.

I feel really sorry for the select few that honestly were looking for their soul mate from the very beginning and never had any luck finding them.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. Though I do have a "one that got away". We clicked immediately. But my stupid insecurities got the better of me. I kept thinking "there's no way someone like him could like me". So I decided not to pursue him. I figured he could to better so I didn't wanna date him because I wanted him to find a better girl. He did. And I regret being that insecure.

I'm a hopeless romantic. And it's really hard for me to even like someone.
    I just want to spend as much time with that special someone. I have a feeling that I probably won't find that person until I'm like in my 40s though lol

• Thank you so much for sharing. I too have had a similar story - let's cross our fingers that one day soon, by chance, we meet "the one"!

• I used to be back when I never initiated anyone; but the way I see it, is as long as I am willing to reach out to them whenever I find them, I'm confident that in time I will have the person I'm meant to be with.

• Not really. I am just 19.

• Nope

Filler