"You can't turn a hoe into a housewife". True or false?

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• It's who they are. Just like girls can't "change" an asshole into a good guy, guys can't change a girl. People always try, then bitch later when it doesn't work.

• Thanks for most helpful girl!

Most Helpful Guy

• true. a hoe is selfish, degenerate, and knows only of pleasures. a housewife is another kind of human.

What Girls Said 7

• people change with time, so ya you can. How many men are there that proudly proclaim they just want to sleep around in their 20s and settle down later. But when girls do it, it's the end of the world

• I didn’t downvote you but Id be happy to share my opinion..

There are men who sleep around and expect a girl with a low count later…but the guys who think it’s the “end of the world” when a woman does it are usually the guys who haven’t slept around. The typical guy can't get casual sex as easily as the typical girl so most guys aren’t sleeping around. The guys who sleep around are generally guys who are above average in terms of physical appearance and social skills.

Also when comparing the scenario of a promiscuous girl settling down with a modest guy to the scenario of a promiscuous guy settling down with a modest girl, I’d say the modest girl gets a better deal than the modest guy due to the different dating dynamics.

• @Bandit74 "The typical guy can't get casual sex as easily as the typical girl so most guys aren’t sleeping around" but they would if they could, right? I thinking "turning a hoe into a housewife" or player into loyal husband is much rather a matter of attitude than opportunity. I never had sex even though I could have. And there are many men who claim they want to sleep around in their 20s and settle down later and I don't think it really matters if they can or not, it's the attitude that matters. So what's your point? They're bitter or vengeful that women get an opportunity they don't?

In this case, I don't see how it's different at all. I do think the times when chastity was seen as an achievement for women are long over. Imagining your partner with someone else is hard for either gender

• False.

Anyone can change their lifestyle. People do all of the time. The same as a " player" will give up being a player when they meet the right person... who they want to be in a committed relationship with. It all depends on what the person wants out of life for themselves.

• Men and women lose their game and then have to settle down. They don't change by choice, they change by circumstances.

• Sorry for errors. It's the auto correct... well that's my excuse lol

• Guys who are players and women who are hoes can change.. and they do. It doesn't mean they are always going to be a slut

• Well, one is a graden tool the other a self aware being who has made a choice to enter into a contractual relationship with you. Unless you are magic you can't turn inanimate objects into people,

• No one really a hoe!

• Meant to vote false, but pressed wrong

• Reformed prostitutes are possible

• lol at the # of men who said false.

What Guys Said 15

• You can't change her, she can only change herself and women who play the fields in their twenties/thirties and seek to settle down do so due to circumstances outside of their control; they don't have the same appeal they once did, men are not gunning for them any more, they're going for younger women.

• I disagree! People change by choice. I know women in their 40's who haven't settled down and don't want to either. They have no trouble attracting younger guys whatsoever.

• People can and do change... for love. I know guys who are players but that doesn''t mean they'll be players their entire life.

• @Sorrento_Moon Maybe you're right but I wouldn't be with a woman that has spread her legs for lots of men, she's not my type of woman and doesn't meet my standards.

• Why would you Mary a garden tool to begin with?

• She may settle down for a while but in the long run it wouldn't work out

• i said true but here's why i do think it can work in some cases

80 percent of sluts wanna feel loved and this is what they found to give them this feeling,

but, like in many things in life, the things you do to relieve yourself later becomes a curse... like addiction etc.

if the man can be patient and truly love her and she loves him back, it can happen.

but, when times get tough, like you hurt her or get her mad, she may get another guy and fuck him to feel loved and to feel accepted... then its completely done

its often not worth it.

• Dude, I can turn a watermelon into a housewife. I even know a guy at some far east state who can turn a potato into a housewife. She even talks and do math.

• I wouldn't want to even if it is possible

• I voted true
    Regardless of whether that's true or not

Y u wanna be capt'n save a hoe when there's a beautiful princess waiting 4 u

• Many hoes can be made loyal.

• True, but neither can you with a slut!!!

• It is true of course.

• True. You can't, she herself will if she wants to.

• People change all the time. Priorities change. Attitudes change

• Maybe, it depends on her personality...

• You can't turn a spade into a husband...

• You need a miracle