Most Helpful Guy
I think most guys do one of 2 things. Either tell you it's over, or pull a vanishing act i. e. No more dates, texts, calls etc. You will get sent to voicemail always.
I almost always do the first. I can't speak for all guys on this one, this is my personal approach. The later is reserved for girlfriends who:
1. Really pissed me off.
2. Are definitely going to freak out and get over emotional. I'm not talking about a little crying and pouting I'm talking about border line psychotic behavior.
3. Have already been told clearly it's over, and are not catching the drift.
Signs he's probably getting ready to end the relationship:
1. Compliments and affection decrease if not stop all together.
2. No talk of any kind implying a future together.
3. Complaints about you and your relationship increase, insults may begin to occur.
4. No gifts given, little if any money is spent on dates or if your living together little if any investing in your relationship materially or time spent on house hold tasks.
5. Seems like he'd rather do almost anything than be with you, and may actually do exactly that. Lame excuses may occur.
6. Much less time texting, talking on the phone, and spent with you.
7. REALLY, REALLY doesn't give a rats ass about your thoughts, opinions, feelings, or where you go, who you go there with, or what you do. Might even pick fights with you.
8. Doesn't make plans with you anymore.
9. Never happy in your presence. Indifferent at best down right rude or itritated at worst.
10. Has conversations about ending it.
With these it's contextual to what's going on in his life, and his personality normally has to be taken into account. You probably need to see a few of these going on. With guys I think the progression to these and the end of the relationship is much faster than with girls. Girls frequently stay in a relationship until a new guy comes along. Guys generally just cut it off, new girl or not.
I think more info is needed about why you think that and what's going on in your relationship.0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Break up with him, I have pride and I respect myself!0