Is my best friend pussy-whipped?

Well for the past three weeks he's been talking and hanging out with a married woman non stop,When I ask him if he's ever gonna have time to hang with me and his buds he jumps all over me about it and tells me I'm just jealous.

His other friends see that he's been acting weird as well,i made the mistake of actually asking the girl if they had something going on or what cause we were all worried and it blew up into an argument to where he doesn't trust me now.

I understand he can hang out with who ever when ever he wants but.Why does he have to act so cold and cruel towards everyone else he knows?I'm really starting to think he's p**** whipped over her,what do you all think?

and any suggestions on what to do?Should we stay away from them,and hope his attitude changes towards me and his other friends,cause we've tried telling him he's acting weird but all we get is cursed at and such.

Also just an added Detail I am an Ex Girlfriend of his but we've had nothing going on between us in months so we were friends again now I just don't know...

He's 23 and she's around 25-30 not sure really.

What Guys Said 1

• i've seen it done first hand, my girlfriend friend is 20 and he's dating her mother that's 38! The mother served papers to the husband after cheating on him (he isn't aware of the cheating) but still they could be fooling around

What Girls Said 0