Onlining dating site?

So I've never really dated (or had a boyfriend, duh), but I've been on a view dating sites. Problem is, when someone actually wants to meet up I freak out. Mostly I end up deleting my whole profile... I know it's terrible to just stop talking to people and chicken out, but I don't know what to do about it. Any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating honestly has killed great level of self esteem and self worth in me. I'm a decently looking guy, I'm sarcastic but I'm caring and respectful I don't drink or do drugs and pretty decent guy. Sadly I messaged over 500+ girls since I started using wide range of dating sites since 2014. With them yielding no result for me, this made me wonder is there something wrong with me? Do I look like crap? And I k ew this wasn't true. Problem is I feel like most online dating sites have turned to be online Tinders for hookups only.

I made fake profiles with super model pictures and had crazy amount of girls flooding in, thus concluding that good amount of girls on online dating are shallow and are there for ego boost. I been also catfished and toyed with by some girls from online dating who I talked to (over phone). They were leading me on and in the end just vanished when all I wanted is to ask them out for dinner or coffee.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I was scared of this at first. I only dated my friends/girls i knew already. Going on a date with a random stranger is scary. I would say just get a feel for the person when talking to them. Try and understand them and what they are like. Then if you feel comfortable enough go ahead. You have to give things a shot sometimes even if they are scary. Can't go around wondering what if.

• Just take it slow, if you get nervous just keep talking till your comfortable, if you are afraid of meeting meet in a public place with friends, don't do anything you don't want to they try to pressure say no and walk away.

• Dont use online dating please I care for everyone and I dont want you to get hirt I don't want anyone hurt and there are rapers on their just waiting so do it with people you know

What Girls Said 0