Says he is looking for a relationship but we are not exclusive yet! Opinions on why please?

Hi everyone. Been seeing this guy for a little over a month. We have been spending weekends together and he has stated that he is looking for a relationship and that he feels a strong connection with me. Yesterday I asked if we are exclusive and his reply was "I don't think just yet, I think it's too early for that, I don't want to rush into anything. What do you think?" ... I understand not rushing into anything but I think if you express that kind of interest in someone you should see where it goes. I feel confused after him saying he really likes me that he would be ok with me seeing other men. Also we have been intimate and it is my thought that he wants his cake and eat it... I know in some cultures this is how theydate but its not really the norm here

What Guys Said 1

• It is just over a month. Wait for about another 2-4 weeks and bring up the question to him again.

• Thank you. I'm just worried he is a player because the fact that he has been with a lot of woman is making me feel uneasy about his reaction

• I would just wait another 2-4 weeks and bring up the question then, and if he still doesn't want to be exclusive just voice your concerns about how you feel like he may be playing you or you feel like he isn't committed to your relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds a bit like he's using you until someone he wants to have an actual relationship comes along.