Who is in the wrong?

My brother is angry at me or still living at home (im a student and i dont make enough to be on my own, i have to take loans out) He thinks i should get out because he despises our mother and older sister, he is extremely bitter and angry, i know the things that happened werent right, there was a lot of emotional abuse and my mom was a bitch my older sister a terrotial control freak bitch, but i got over it and pretty much put it aside and forgive but i dont forget, i dont talk to them as much anymore, my mom suffer from depression and my older sister a personality disorder. He hates me now because he thinks i should choose my diginity and leave even if i have to sleep in a basement with barely any money. I hate to say it but i feel he lives too much being bitter and angry and you literally feel his anger, who is right? who is wrong? me or him? he pretty much disowned me...

Most Helpful Guy

• He's in the wrong. He's letting his anger towards your mom and sister get in the way of your well being because you're definitely better off at home rn

Most Helpful Girl

• So he expects you to leave with no way to get by on your own? That's not very considerate. I feel like he's holding too much negativity against the rest of your family.

What Guys Said 1

• he feels like since you've forgiven them, you've betrayed him, he feels alone. like he's the only one who remembers.

• its the mature thing to do, my younger si did leave but she struggles a lot, she had a stable job , I didn't. I know I should have taken care of myself but the jobs werent stable

• then, perhaps he really doesn't want you to leave... just getting ready for when you do.

What Girls Said 0