How do I get a nerdy boy's attention?

I really like this boy who is nerdy but is so smart. Due to the fact that he's smart, he has a great sense of humor - the kind that most people won't understand unless they take the time to figure him out, from what I've seen. He is not the best looking but he's cute, only if you take he time to notice. The only problem is I have never talked to him before... EVER! I have three classes with him, which is computing- and you guessed it, I have nerdy tendencies. I have never liked someone who I don't really know before, it's just that I've seen him around school and I can't help but be so captivated. I don't think a lot of girls approach him but I really want to and I don't know how. I'm quiet and I keep to myself so me randomly approaching him would be weird. I don't know if it's strange or not for me to feel this. I just really want him to notice me like say something to me. He is not one of those popular boys; he often goes not noticed, the boy in the background but the thing is I've noticed him and I really want to get to know him, I can't get him out of my head. This is a really weird behavior for me because I always get to know people first before having interests in them. At the moment, he does as much as look at me for a while, like deep in thought then when I look at him, he just looks away. We have never talked before but I find him so captivating. Maybe I should add him on my Snapchat? Please give me some advice on what I should do next and is this a weird thing? I've had a few boys "talking" to me in the past but I turned them down because I wasn't interested, and they were all popular boys. I'm not desperate for a boyfriend or anything, I'm just really captivated by him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sit next to him at one of the classes and open a casual conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• If its computing you don't even need to think how to approach. Nerd are always up for solving a computer problem. Take a problem which you can already solve but act like you can't. This is just to make sure you dont sound dumb in front of smart nerds. :)

Computing problems are really a way to involve nerds. :) I have only nerds around me so I can tell it.

What Guys Said 3

• You sure you aren't desperate? You wrote a para on him

• Guys like him, they tend to be the best guys you will ever date. Trust me, take the time to figure out this boy because there is more that meets the eye than some nerd. Go say hi and smile, maybe touch him gently and briefly. Just ask questions and show you are interested. and after a few interactions ask for his number and he will figure it out. Good luck :) Don't do that bullshit where girls try to act uninterested and try to make the guy figure it out. That really pisses guys off. You sound like a nice girl, good luck again :)

• he has a small cock though. do you still like him?

What Girls Said 1

• Just flirt...