Had sex with a girl on the second date, and I have asked to meet about 4 times in the span of 2 months since, but she keeps saying busy?

Whats her problem? Why is she still talking to me then? Why is she sharing her feelings for me but won't meet me? Everytime its an excuse. Help

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty, if she was truly that interested in pursuing you, then she would be putting forward more effort to explore the connection. It sounds like one of those situations where a women covertly uses her charm to treat a guy like a toy whom she gives minimal attention to most of the time and only plays with according to her mood whenever she sees fit and has finished giving her undivided attention to other things. Either that and she's playing games or she genuinely is living a very busy lifestyle/many things have sincerely been coming up lately.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she's pregnant

• I think she's not interested but doesn't know how to break it off. I'd just stop contacting her.

What Guys Said 0