Single for too long?

I am turing 21 in a couple months and I have never had a boyfriend. There was one guy back in highschool who I was interested in but things were moving to quickly and basically we never dated. Is it ok to be over the age of 20 and still single?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it is in my opinion you haven't folowed today's image and been pressured into just finding a guy and hats off to for it. When you find someone you like that's all that matters. It shocks me these days the amount of 14 15 16 year old girls in what they call relationships. You have plenty of time chill

Most Helpful Girl

• With "Is it ok" questions, if it's not a health-related question, then the answer is always "yes" because society doesn't dictate your life. No matter what you do, it's always ok.

What Guys Said 3

• My uncle should be in his 40's or low 50's and he's single still

• No reason why you should rush to be in a relationship. When your ready your ready. Until then enjoy being single

• Yes it is okay dear! You should not rush it and make the wrong decisions..

What Girls Said 1

• OMG PRESSED NO I MENT YES 😂😱