I left, but why has he not chased me? If a guy really wants you they will chase you right?

Ok so I was dating this guy. I met his parents, all of his friends, saw him on a regular basis. He only asked me to hangout, I never did. I never texted him first (maybe twice)! I mirrored what he did. He pretty much asked me to hangout every night of the week, but I turned him down occasionally because I was busy. He took me on dates he paid for things. We had fun and a lot of chemistry. The sex was great. One day things went a little off he liked to talk about girls in front of me. He told me he liked two girls me and this girl other girl out of state. He told me a couple of times how he didn't believe in monogomy, that after a year someone always gets bored. I was at his house and just left without saying bye. He called me like 8 times that day and texted me once "are you okay?" I knew in that moment he just is not that into me. However I am so confused by everything his actions said he REALLY liked me. He even has accidentally said I love you twice. We would hang out 48 hours at a time and not get bored. I guess i just assumed he would reach out again saying he is sorry and messed up, its been 4 days. He probably is not the best guy for me. I could reach out but he will probably just say the same thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• donĀ“t expect him to read your mind... communicate with him for gods sake!

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not into monogamy, you are. It's not going to work obviously, he probably knows that so knows there's no point chasing.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope chasing gets old... too many girls out there, tease the next guy...

• Ok :( I wasn't trying to play games. I was trying to stick up for myself. Oh well thank you!

What Girls Said 1

• The "chasing" only works if the other person gives a shit about you, if they dont-they'll just move on & even if they did care, some people won't put up with stupid games.