I am not sure if I am losing her or what?

So I have been dating this girl for about 3 months now. We've hooked up, basically did everything except have sex. I know she likes me and she knows I like her. For Thanksgiving she went on vacation out of the country. We still talked every single day she was out even though the time difference was like 12 hours.

Right before she left for Thanksgiving, she was over my apartment, things got heated and we brought it into the bedroom. This was the first time we had brought something into the bedroom. Now, it didn't really go well. It didn't go bad, but it was very clunky... halfway through she said "oh I probably need to be going home soon" which didn't help my confidence in the least. She said she hoped she didn't make it awkward, she didn't mean to. She really did have to go home because she had to get up early the next day. She texted me when she got home and we ended up talking for a bit longer because she said she couldn't sleep. We also went out to dinner the day before she left again and things were just fine.

She has done this in the past, where we've been making out and in the middle will just say "I should probably be going". I think it's just how she is. She also told me she got me a gift when she was on vacation but would wait till Christmas to give it to me, so that's a real good sign.

She has also told me that she has just ghosted people in the past because they weren't good in bed. Her mom has apparently noticed that she has been a lot happier lately and smiles a lot more, her mom doesn't know she's seeing me yet. So I know she enjoys being with me. We talk every day, and it's never ust one word responses.

She got back in last week, and was really busy with work and really tired so we didn't hang out this past weekend. And we were supposed to hang out last night but she had to cancel and same with tonight. She gave very valid reasons and she was the one who rescheduled for tonight but she forgot about a plans she already had. We rescheduled again for Friday.

I really like this girl, and it's the first relationship i've been in in a long time, and I really don't want to screw it up. I may be reading way too much into this, but I've been seeing girls before that repeatedly cancel plans, and that makes me very nervous... what are your thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• Move on then

What Guys Said 0