Why does my male teacher sometimes look down at my chest when talking or addressing me?

I have a male teacher in college and sometimes when he talks to me, he will look down at my chest. This teacher even has a wife. My breast size is about a 32 D and I am 120 pounds. Why does he look at my chest sometimes even though he has a wife? It is really uncomfortable when he looks at my chest. Is there a way I can prevent him from looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cover up if you don't want him looking.
    He's a guy and you have big boobs it's natural for any guy to want to look.

• It doesn't matter if it's "natural for any guy to want to look". He is supposed to be a professional therefore he needs to control himself, not make his student *who helps keep his water running* feel uncomfortable, and act like a respectable man from the 20th century and not some d*ck obsessed caveman who can't help is urge to objectify a woman.

• @altair212 Block her. She doesn't deserve the attention her cats give her.

• yea i will

Most Helpful Girl

• Report him.

• @altair212 Don't waste your time with her. She has a ton of her own insecurities which she tries to push others to accept.

• @QuestionMan Excuse you. Don't speak for me or try to boss others around and tell them whom they should speak with. That is not your place, sweetheart. Not only that, but you are a complete stranger who is not even on my radar nor has any significant presence in my life meaning that you have no legitimate factual knowledge of who I am and how I think.

Don't get pissy on my post because I don't value your mouth or your mind. If you're supposed to be a 21 year old man then don't act like a catty, petty 11 year old b*tch.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe your showing too much skin or somehow giving off too much attention to your breasts (such as adjusting your self).

• The only way you can prevent him from looking at your breasts is by asking for a transfer to another class.

• he likes what he sees its natural dont report him and get him fired for being a normal guy... if he touches you then report him but its natural to look dont ruin his career because of this

• Downvote? Wtf... YOU LOOK AT GUYS TOO YOU HYPOCRITE your gonna get him fired ffs it's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm assuming you dress appropriately and everything.. hmm, just don't wear anything with cleavage and big hoodies are good. I'm sure it's super annoying that he does that :/