Girlfriend is kind of flirtatious. Should I worry?

I'm new to this whole dating thing, but my girlfirend of 3 months has dated very many people. She has a bunch of exes and at first I didn't mind. As time went on I started to realize that people still hit on her quite often. It bothers me, but she doesn't think much of it. Whenever I try to bring it up, she just tries to convince me it's nothing. Should I just forget about it, or should I talk to her about it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, It's not her fault that guys hit on her, however the way she reacts to it is what matters the most. Does she reciprocate in any way? If she flirts back, talk about it and let her know what behaviors are uncomfortable for you. If she simply ignores the flirting, let her know you appreciate that she doesn't flirt back.
    However, there's a difference when a guy is being nice or flirting. Always try to don't overreact and only talk to her when you're calm.

What Guys Said 1