What's with a girl liking me on OkCupid, then never responding, then weeks later I add her on FB and she accepts, then deleted me?

She made it easy to find her by having her whole name in her screenname anyway, but I don't get it! She sought ME out by finding me then pressing LIKE on there... you'd think she'd want to have a bloody conversation

Most Helpful Girl

• Online is fake

• no her FB seems legit...

• Yes, I will do.

• RomanEmperor

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she saw something on your facebook she didn't like? Are you Atheist/Religious? Do you have many pokemon memes? A political party she may not like? it is normal to add someone on facebook, she they like something you are super opposed to and leave.

• She didn't respond to me AT ALL and just accepted my FB add today. It's been like a month...

I was complaining in my last few status updates but that doesn't explain the total lack of responding to anything

• Ya no idea then. Women.

• ya well wish there'd be more sane ones

What Girls Said 1

• It's just flakiness or maybe she is paranoid you will know too much of her life and will go on a stalking rampage.

• okay. I see you now, but you have your options set so only followings can message you? :P

• oops crap wrong person nvm

What Guys Said 0