Guys, would you date a 25 year old if?

You are 23 years old? Just a general question.

Why would you want to date her if you decide to?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get the question? as you get older ages don't really matter much unless you go to extremes. I was with a woman 3yrs younger then me and 4 years older then me. I am 47. I would date as low as 30 and as high as 55.

What Guys Said 9

• If I liked her, sure!

• Depends if she is starting to get the baby and/or marriage itch!

• lol, I'm actually 23 years old.

I think the more important question is if she would date me. If so, then yeah I'd give it a try, not saying that it would work out but it would be interesting.

• Perhaps, 2 years isn't that big of a gap.

• Yes i would! Why not.. Hopefully she'll be less childish and stupid like women my age.

• Yes... of course I would and I'm 21 lol :D.

• I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 28. In truth it's cause I got to know her as a friend and liked her. She is so much easier to get along with then some girls my age.

• How Ironic because that's the kind of reason why some girls date guys several years older than them.

• I'm 23 and yes I would date a 25. The closer a girl is to 30 the happier I am.

• Why?

• I'm under the impression that generally girls in their 30s don't play games anymore, think with their heads and are a better relationship type material overall.

• cause I like the girl? then I attempt to get things rolling