Is it weird to date your neighbor?

I became pretty much best friends with the girl who lives next to me in my dorm and confessed my feeling to her a month ago, She said she had feelings for me but felt like she couldn't date me because we're neighbors. We're so comfortable around each other and there is so much trust and love but she (atm) is set on that. Obviously I'm not going to make her do anything. Is it possible for her to still have those same feelings by next year? I know a lot of people get over some feelings with time.

Most Helpful Girl

• No its awesome! I dated my neighbor (my only boyfriend thus far) and I loved that we could just wake up and meet each other at the mailbox lol. We walked the block together and all that. It was nice at first

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't see anything wrong with dating a neighbour. It looks like she just doesn't want to date you, and is attempting to not hurt your feelings by coming up with this lame excuse.

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly dont find it weird at all! It may be beneficial to have your girlfriend right next door. Maybe you should ask her to explain to you a little more on what part of being neighbors and dating is a bit weird to her? Best of luck!

• She had said that if we broke up then it would be bad.

What Guys Said 1

• You should of told her you would move if that's what it takes.