Why are teen girls better to date?

Why are teen girls better to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• most of them are
    insecure, horny, easy and wild... what more could a boy want?

What Girls Said 9

• Why are they better? They're not independent, they can't support themselves financially (in most cases), many have no idea what they want to do with their lives after high school, they're immature, and they just don't have it together quite yet. Same for teenage boys. All that stuff comes with age and experience. I will assume you are basing this assumption solely off of appearance, gathering from the photographs you've provided. That being the case, how shallow...

• this is all that came to my mind - images4.fanpop.com/.../...ear-18908322-500-333.jpg

• They're only better to date if you're a paedophile.

• *Summons Christ Hansen.*
    cdn.smosh.com/.../chris-hansen-7.jpg

• Says who? You?

• Who said teen girls are better to date? That first girl is defiantly not a teen

• You are aware that most of the girls in your pictures aren't teenagers right. Teen girls aren't actually that great. None of us have our life together. We're just tall kids. It sounds like you're just horny.

• Horny for you xxxc

• 10 nos and a yes still means yes xxxx

• I'm pretty sure that's still a no. I only said one no and that was it.

• Because your criteria are probably superficial.

• Everyone loves hot teenage ass! Hell nicolodean and Disney promote it!

• Because to you? They're jail bait.

What Guys Said 6

• Cause I guess their brains and YOUR brain are at about the same level of development...

• cause olds are old?

• And yet when I pull up in my mercedes the hop in.

• Hahah, illegal to date minors in Turkey.

• Yeah but no one enforces those laws in muslim countries

• Actually, they do this one. The government is very strict considering child abuse.

• Yhat must be why so many 15 year old female tourists are raped in Turkey

• They have fewer expectations.

• Probably because they are more willing and stupid and naive enough to do whatever it takes to make a guy happy and enhance their image instead of sticking to their guns and retaining their morals.

• Great minds think alike holmes!

• The body is in it's prime but the mind hasn't developed at all yet, sometimes it never does. Teen girls tend to be stupid, superficial and fickle, it's better to date them once they grow out of that, if they do.

• Yeah there bodies are pretty sweet at that age I agree