Will I ever find love?

Every guy I meet either doesn't like me or wants sex. It's really getting to me. I need positive words.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl I dated turned out to be a fucking bitch. Just keep rolling.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you will find love. Right now you're just hurting. Absorb the psychological and emotional pain. You will grow as a person from

What Guys Said 8

• If you had sex before, then there's really no reason to use it as a qualifier. You see, the problem w/ women is that they think all they have to offer a guy IS their bodies. The typical woman wakes up, look in the mirror, puts on makeup, puts on a nice outfit - WHY: to attract guys, so why would you be surprised if a guy looked at your tits, legs, or ass? It's what we guys do! And in a relationship, sex is a no-brainer.

Try this: when you meet a guy you are attractive to sexually, sleep w/ him. Why deny yourself a mid-blowing orgasm b/c of a ridiculous double-standard? You're a woman! You deserve to have sex too.

• Don't give into those who pressure for sex. They are almost never looking for a relationship , just the benifits that accompany one.

• Probably after a year
    Yr prince must be busy fighting his way through the hoards of dragons that are blocking his way

• Yes I promise

• You're still young. Give it some time, i have the same problem tho :/

• you are looking for a guy for love then after you would make decision for sex right?

so make some just friends... and talk about your emotions

• How does sex cancel out love?

• That's all they want. Basically they use me

• depends on what kind of a guy you are loking for. hot or a guy with great personality. hot guys have a risk to cheat on you , because they have lot of option, if you are looking for a long term relationships.

What Girls Said 0