Should I be offfended if a guy tells me he only thought about me becaus of sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's there to be offended about? At least he was honest. He didn't say you're any less of a person. He didn't shame you. He didn't call you a slut. He simply implied that he had no romantic interests and instead wanted only the intimate. That's it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just sex? If that is what he only wants from you, that sounds pretty bad in my books

What Guys Said 10

• Yes u should be offended

• Better than saying he only thought about you because he fancied a bacon bun. Better to be wanted for sex than looking like a pig hehe

• YES! He only wanted to use you for his personal needs.

How disgusting. This shouldn't even be a question.

• I wouldn't be offended, but I'm a guy.
    If I liked the girl for more than just sex however, then it might bother me. But not because the idea was offensive, just sad it was only about sex.

• no why be offended? he didn't lie or tell you i want marriage right? he finds you sexually attractive whats wrong about that?

• Yes. Absolutely.

• He made (true) statement that probably saved you from future stress. What is there to be offended about?

• You should be thankful you're at least desired for something.

• It depends if you have low self-esteem, some women would fap to this shit.

• Only you can decide that for yourself. Did you feel offended, did you like it or did you not care?

What Girls Said 0