Girls, do you chase the guy or get them to chase you?

How do you go about your preferred method?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually do the chasing and I love the chasing game

• How do you know she wants to be chased though?

• Only one way to find out and it's more fun that way. Who doesn't like the challenge yeah?

What Girls Said 10

• I do a little of both. I'll chase him when I want him. I'll buy him little presents and tell him I love him. But when I need to feel wanted, I'll tell him he needs to come and take care of me.

• I meant like prior to you guys actually dating. Courtship let's say

• Well in that case, I usually let him court me at first. I really believe in chivalry and want to date a gentlemen.

• I'm not in the business of chasing anyone. Nor do I want to be chased. If I'm interested in you, you'll know. If you aren't interested in me, then let me know and I'll keep it moving. I hate mind games.

• This is true, I hate being in situations where the person shows interest or worse says it, but then they keep doing this chase thing. Everyone already admit interest why isn't this moving forward kinda thing hahahahaha

• It's about equal.

• During the courtship phase?

• Because it offers entertainment for the time being. Kills time when I get bored.

• Not sure I agree with the philosophy but to each their own ;)

• sadly i chase

• Get them to chase mee😌

• So how do you go about doing it?

• I have a lot of ideas actually😉My favorite one is to talk and approach him like a friend to mee till he's attached to me and then here we go 👏👏...

• So what are your ways?

• It's about equal. I try to make it obvious in into him and see if those feelings are returned.

• I'm very old school so I prefer the guy to chase...

• So how do you get the guy to chase?

• Yes, in cases where I really want to go, but in cases where you have something else to do, don't rearrange your schedule or plans. There is a fine line between allowing him to chase and playing games. I oftentimes think of it as maintaining a safe emotional distance until it's evident that he is at the very least seriously interested.
      But "playing" hard to get... is just what it reads like, and playing games leads to problems.
      Accept invitations if you are interested, just don't make it all a top priority, until it is.

• I just realized that your profile is blue!
      If you are trying to figure out if someone is playing hard to get, or wants you to chase them, ask yourself is she answering any invitations? Does she respond positively to your invites or phone calls? How long has it been since you started chasing?

• I prefer him to chase me but but he shouldn't be too straightforward and I alrdy tried chasing some guys.

• I usually ignore them or I act mean towards them. So yeah, that's my preferred method. For reasons unknown, it works.

• Weird, maybe they want what they can't have?

• I'm actually going through this very thing right now. There's this girl in my class who has (probably had?) a crush on me. She made it so freaking obvious, she would stare at me and I would catch her and she wouldn't shy away, she'd lock eyes. But since I'm a believer of "if you like me, come talk to me" I never made a move on her now, she doesn't look at me anymore but she's sure as hell super effing mean to me.. LOL.

• Not do anything

• What do you mean?

• What is a teenage responing on my answer, I was unclear. I don't chases guys because I don't want to get my feelings hurt. How can a teenager know that, if he doesn't know how people are.

• Yep all she has to do is sit pretty and let the guy chase her or come after her. She doesn't need to do anything.

What Guys Said 3

• girls give non verbal signs, then its the turn of man to make the first move,

• It's hard to say cause some girls would chase a little, lead you on then turn cold, then you chase and it becomes cold between her and you. Then you feeling like ditching it and going on to the next

• You mean she does hot/cold and you drop her?

• I mean if she becomes dry when you talk with her or does not give you other options as when she is free after attempting to ask her out then leave it
      Cause you did your work

• I've never had a girl chase me although I may be to dumb to notice lol