Single women, have you ever had one of those moments where you wonder, "what's wrong with me, why can't I get a date?

I'm single and I'm the type to poke fun at myself and I love myself but sometimes I have these serious moments in my head because I know I'm attractive and I have a good personality but then the serious moment goes away

Question open to guys too

What Guys Said 1

• I think almost every one save for the serial daters has had this moment. My entire life is 'this moment.'

What Girls Said 1

• I'm feel the same way. Not trying to sound like I have a high ego but I find myself pretty attractive and I'm very smart. I focus a lot on my studies. But sometimes I wonder why don't guys come up. In addition I've never had a boyfriend and I'm not those crazy type of girl. I'm not shy either. I'm pretty chill.

• Also I approach guys, not all the time but I have before. Also, I go out with friends to social places. I get told I get looks but no guy shows interest when I'm with my friends

• That's good though
      Are you going to medical school?

• Yep that's the plan