Would it be weird if a girl texted you first?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but it annoys me. I always get the first text. Why do girls think calling is a big deal but sending 100 texts is perfectly normal? Why is it ok to not call back but if I ignore your texts there are always three of the back to back to back? "Hello?" "Are You There?" "I guess your not!" Different girls, the same three texts, are these pre-recorded and programmed into cell phones?

What Guys Said 4

• No. Someone's got to start the conversation, but, then again, it depends. What are you going to text him about? A date? Just trivial things? Do you know him already? The scenario that I have in my head is that you like a guy and you want to text him about it... you've seen him around and you want to get to know him better. If that's the case, then it will depend on what the text says. I think an appropriate thing to say in the situation would be something like "Hey, do you wanna' hang out?"

• The answer is NO. In fact, guys love it when girls take the lead. It's definitely a plus and you get bonus points.

• I would rather talk face to face, don't like txting or phone calls all that much...

• No.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it would be weird! I personally, never do, only because I like to play hard to get but if you're already talking a lot, especially in a relationship, I don't think it would be weird at all :) Or if you wanna be brave and send the text first to a guy you just met. He might like that you're fearless. Take a chance :)