If you could ask any person in the world to go on a date with you... Who would you ask?

... if you knew it was a guaranteed YES... and where would you both go on your date?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just this guy I know. Not that it would ever be a guarenteed yes in reality.

What Guys Said 22

• Lol. Any of the celebrities I'd ask in that ideal world are usually constantly in relationships.

If I had the guts, and the access to getting to know them, and they were all single, and interested in guys like me (etc), most of the women I'd ask out would be high up on the lists of nerdy/geeky celebs. Gamers, Trekkies, etc. I'd probably set up a console and play them. or I'd set up something really geeky for us to do. Superhero movie, Cheesy B movie. Comic convention. Board game night. Things that most women in real life would run from.

• By the way, that would be awesome to get a yes from a woman I'd want to date. Realistically, if I could get a yes, I'd probably go out with some crushes. Not that any of them would ever say yes. At all. Sadly, they don't even have an interest in trying to get to know me to figure out if I might be likable.

• Yeah, I guess that's the worst for most people, they don't give you a chance, by getting to know you. You could be everything they've dreamed of

• My #1 celeb crush Melanie iglesias
    Hnngggh

igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/.../...8352296_n.jpg

• I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it may incriminate me. I plead the fifth even if I wouldn't drink it lol

• @AnOrdinaryGirl45 For obvious reasons 👓

It would be truly beautiful.
    Tearing up just thinking about it 😭😭😭😭

• Rachel Demita (2KTV girl). She's hot and loves basketball, doesn't get any better than that. We'd go to a Warriors game.

hardwoodhustle.com/.../rachel.png

• www.aceshowbiz.com/.../...tore-launch-party-04.jpg

The woman from the James Bond films.

• Where would we go? Lunch and afternoon tea at the Ritz, thank the lord for a credit card :')

• I'd stick with my current girlfriend as far a who to date and where id go it would be Hawaii.

• go bowling/ go-karts I wouldn't go with anyone famous or anything. just a couple girls i have known for a while that I would like to go out with. haven't decided who it would be though

• @consultantisback

• Go on date with me bro @tony72722 I'd suk your dink while you play beer pong and kill all those dinks for u.. I mean drinks* for u..

• Drinks and dinks bro. Sounds like a good night.

• @tony72722 can you blow my whistle baby whistle baby, let me know, girl Ima show you how you do it and we start real slow

• Mary Elisabeth Winstead
    Pic from a movie she was in.
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...ead-17296374-683-695.jpg

• Jessica Alba. We would go to Bora Bora.

• I have a girl on my mind.. she's from GaG..

• The girl I love. She's gone now. I can't contact her at all. I just wanted to meet her. If I just got to see her once, she would've been healed. Now I have to wait to see her again in the Spirit World.

• My future wife, whoever that is.

• Definitely my best friend haha she is everything to me 😅

• Katie Hopkins 😍 😍

• Jennifer Lawrence and Monica Belluci (even if she's 51)...

• Actually i have nobody on my mind :/

• Someone in real life, not telling you.

• Sarra, I'm still waiting patiently.. from NC

• I would like Nicole Scherzinger to go with me out to the vineyards for wine tasting and dinner on the island out east

• She is very beautiful & sexy too 👍😜 That would be a perfetct date 👍

• Thanks, I thought so

What Girls Said 6

• Igor Stepanov. That guy is so good looking 😍

• This guy I used to date a few months back. We'd go to one of regattas... and then out to watch the sunset!

• Joey mcintyre

• Bruce venture and on my bed nothing fancy just casual and keep it cool 😊

• my crush the only person I really want to date.

• I would ask my twin flame
    And maybe I already have